We ARE committed and helping tens of thousands of families and people with significant wellness needs to experience vibrant health, well-being and the path to their most fulfilling life! And we are committed to workability at all times amongst our team, so that we can fulfill on our Mission as effectively as possible.
The possibility that we invent for our umbrella business that includes Freedom for Autism™ is the possibility of Freedom, Aliveness, Interdependence and Flourishing Families.
Freedom for Autism’s Statement of Mission
We help children, families and people of all ages affected by autism achieve a new level of optimal health, wellness, freedom and harmony so that each member of the family thrives, experiencing deep connections, strong, effective communication, and maximal independence.
We work with families affected by autism who are committed, decisive, resourceful and coachable. This means they are committed to listening, receiving, taking decisive action, and achieving the results that we offer; they will take on the program as it is designed, take responsibility for handling things that may not seem obvious at first, and continue to move forward until they reach their hopes, dreams, goals and visions of a bright future.
We don’t invite people to work with us who aren’t ready to change; who complain or dominate; express violence, explosive extremes or are combative; prefer victimhood; or are non-believers in holistic approaches to wellness and the possibility that [their children, they] can heal, recover and thrive.
Without our help, these families and people affected by autism will continue to struggle: too often being stressed, exhausted, worried and fearful, feeling out of place, teased or ostracized, using stimming behaviors to cope, and with communication with friends, family and in social situations. This and more makes their life a living Hell because there’s never a break for the parents and loved ones, especially when 24/7 care and monitoring are needed. There’s constant concern about safety, emotional health and what the future holds, like just getting through each day; making wise choices, especially in the teenage years; being productive and accepted in adulthood; financial stress related to ASD; and what happens when the parents or loved ones are gone.
But with our help, these people and families feel rejuvenated, vital, alive and restored. This benefits everything in their lives because their greatest autism challenges are gone or drastically diminished. They all feel calmer, more connected, and realize that they no longer have to worry about what the future will hold because they’re all thriving!
The way we help them get these results to emerge from the confines of autism is by setting them up to succeed; giving them a plan for repairing the basic foundations of brain, nerve and digestion for optimal health; eliminating their triggers; working together to create family harmony, workability and a flourishing home environment; and leading them to be and have (young) adults who are recognized as productive, engaged, contributing and confident members of their community. Offering this as a comprehensive solution, including mindset training and necessary coaching, provides our clients with everything they need to get the promised transformation.
We serve, love and advocate for everyone as we identify our ideal clients. In exchange for guiding these clients to achieve this priceless transformation into a fantastic future for their family, liberating them from so much of their pain and suffering, their financial investment into our signature program is just $x, with a ‘take-action discount’ opportunity of just $y and $z when paid in full.
We continue to register more ideal clients every week, having fun, appreciating, and joyously anticipating every step of the way, as thousands of families are transforming and the conversation around autism is changing.
Our business is flourishing and, beginning now, we guide and support at least 500 families every year (that’s 42 families or more on average every month!) with the many benefits that we provide to all of our amazing families– who are committed and ready, RIGHT NOW, for a bright, new future– and we serve them with love, compassion and healing wisdom.
We do this work, helping thousands of families experience vibrant health and a bright, rich, fulfilling future, while living our unique and powerful purposes because:
- we love watching as people who formerly had various life challenges become happy, motivated, thriving and interdependent people
- we celebrate one of those people who formerly had autism, winning a Nobel prize, and others making a difference and winning amazing awards, too, including a Caldicott Award
- we’re making our mark and have a well-respected Wiki page that accurately and appropriately represents and reflects what we do, while standing for, and serving as part of the changing conversation around ASD, and other brain and nerve conditions, on a global scale
- we hire lots of great people, who are the ideal fit for our needs, providing them with rewarding jobs doing fulfilling work toward our vision and mission
- we register as a B-corp, continuing to create optimal practices, and are recognized for the great impact we’re having with our client families, their communities, and our planet
- we love serving even more people as our business grows, using this proven framework over and over, creating a groundbreaking series of programs dealing with ADD and ADHD; long covid; depression, anxiety, and bi-polar; diabetes; exhaustion, chronic pain and sleep issues, etc; and supporting the transformation of people of all ages with their relationships, education, food, nutrition, physical, mental and emotional health, and disease prevention
- we support our program participants through our online store with all the best supplements and healing foods
- we experience deep satisfaction, confidence and fulfillment every night upon going to bed and every morning upon awakening