You’re on this page because it’s time to pay your balance due, we know. And, before you do, we just want to take this opportunity to say thank you, again, for entrusting us with your family.
Guiding individuals and families affected by autism to be able to achieve an entirely new level of optimal health, wellness, freedom and harmony is what we’re all about.
It’s important to us that each and every one of you – in your family – get to feel rejuvenated, vital, alive and restored, where the whole family feels calmer and more connected, and you no longer have to worry about what the future will hold because it’s clear that you’re on the path where everyone will be experiencing thriving.
So, thank you for choosing us and for giving us the honor and privilege to have a front-row seat to blossoming and thriving in your family. We can’t wait to see what comes next as things continue to shift and more and more becomes possible.
From our hearts to yours,
Please click the button below to process your payment. Here’s how it works:
- When you tap or click the button, you’ll be presented with an overlay form from our payment processor, Stripe.
- Please enter the email that you would like the receipt to be sent to, as well as your name (as it appears on your card) and the current billing address associated with the card. We won’t be shipping anything to you as a result of this payment, so there’s no need to distinguish a different shipping address at this time.
- When complete, tap or click the “Payment Info” button to continue.
- Please enter your card details, including the card number, the expiration date, and the 3-digit (or 4-digit for AmEx) code.
- Next, tap or click the “Pay” button. It should change to green and show a checkmark, which indicates that it is processing.
- Once it has completed processing (in 5-10 seconds), you will be presented with a simple confirmation or error page.
Please note that there are all sorts of reasons why you may receive an error, including insufficient funds, attempting to process over a daily limit, fraud protection by your card provider, etc. So, if you receive an error, please just let us know and we’ll identify what may be in the way of a successful payment. (Click the blue link to send an email to our support system.) Of course, if you believe you know why you got the error and you’re ready to do the processing again, go right ahead.
Thank you very much for taking care of your payment.